Black Orcs - Warhammer



My Miniature craze continued as I purchased my first set of warhammer minis the mighty black orcs. These models are super nice, at that time I question how are these sculpted? how can they be so detailed? later I realized that GW actually sculpt their miniatures in a larger size and then somehow magically shrinks it down to 28mm scale. BUT, Forgeworld miniatures are still hand sculpted, respect. Regardless, I also realized I am also getting into painting, and black armor is not a good starting point...

To this day (mid 2017) only 3 of themwere painted LOL, I will continue to work on them though lol

Original Post on Tumblr: August 21, 2016

Gloss black primer on the black orcs today, seems like the right choice :)
#orcs #gamesworkshop #vallejo #warhammer #miniaturepainting

Comments

Popular Posts